Join Turks Head Gallery by 22nd of March 2020 and become a Founding Member of the Gallery.
Note: Memberships are valid for 12 months, and begin when the gallery opens in February 2020.
Benefits of becoming an annual Member of Turks Head Gallery –
- Support an arts organisation that is actively involved with photographers and the community
- Invitation to a pre-opening of the gallery. Official opening and the first exhibition will be in February 2020
- Invitation to free monthly Member events, including artist talks, workshops, photography gear demonstrations, photography discussions (including documentaries), plus much more!
- Pre-opening of exhibitions – check out the latest exhibitions before they open to the public, and hear the artists talk about their work
- Member Only exhibitions – create and show your work with other Members with themed and project based exhibitions
- 10% Discount on Turks Head facilities, including darkroom, studio, classes and workshops
- Discount on services from Create Network (including a discount on Fine Art Printing), and discounts from other partner businesses
- Many other benefits of being part of the Turks Head community
All Members that join Turks Head by the 22nd of March 2020 will be known as Founding Members, and you will be the people that helped launch the Gallery and supported us right from the start. Your support will be invaluable to help get the gallery started, and will help us grow into a wonderful asset for the photography and arts community.
Thank you for your support!
Note: Member benefits and Membership starts when the gallery officially opens in February 2020, and Memberships are for a 12 month period. All facilities (including the darkroom and studio) will be available from the official opening date.