Do you have a DSLR or Mirrorless camera but don’t know how to use it? Understanding how a digital SLR or mirrorless camera works can be daunting!
There are the shooting modes on the selector dial, various settings and buttons, and then there is the menu! We will help you set up your dSLR or Mirrorless camera with the right menu settings, show you how to use semi-auto and manual modes, and how to work towards creating the image you want.
We will start by going through the basic settings of your camera, what the buttons do, and we will delve inside the menu. We will then cover some of the basics of photography, and then head out to take some images and learn how to control our camera.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to your camera – setting, menu, buttons & dials
- Introduction to photography
- White Balance, Metering, Focus modes, Exposure Compensation
- Exposure with Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Learn to shoot in the Priority Modes, and full Manual
- Learn about other equipment – tripods, memory cards, etc
Sunday 10am – 3pm
Dates are in the dropdown menu. Limit of 8 per class.