These are individual lessons for learning how to use your camera or improve your photography skills, you can decide which direction you need to go. We can do the lessons in my studio at Turks Head Gallery, or we can travel locally to capture images of what you want. They can be done on the weekends, or during the week. These classes are catered to you and what you want/need to learn.
The one on one lessons can be on whatever topic you want to learn in photography, from beginner to advanced, and can include –
- learning to use your camera
- basic photography skills
- shooting on manual
- lighting – flash using speed lights or studio lights
- different genera – portraits, macro, landscape, product, long exposure, artistic/creative, etc
- editing using Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop
- image workflow from capture to output
- preparing files for print
- colour management and printing
There is no topic we cannot learn together, and we will sit down and discuss what are the best topics for you to learn, based on exactly what you want.
The cost for one on one photography classes with Dirk are $80 per hour, per person.
You are welcome to have the class all by yourself, or you can bring along up to three of your friends (maximum 4 per class).
You can pay for the number of hours you want on this page, or please use the contact form below to get in touch and discuss your requirements.