Turks Head Gallery is creating an asset for our photographic and artistic community, and we need some help to finish the gallery and open the doors.
|Number of Donations||11|
|Total Fundraising Goal||$5,000.00|
|Time Remaining to Donate|
Much of the work has been done by myself (Dirk) and the many volunteers who have helped over the past 6 months, but there is still a way to go before we are ready to open the doors to this creative outlet on the Border. The support from people that could help do the work has been amazing, and the donations we have received so far will help provide a variety of quality equipment for our Members to use.
Getting to this stage has not been easy!
The project has not received any funding from the council, and I have not asked for any financial help to create this space. Sometimes the buying of materials has slowed us down, and as expected, there are many costs to get the building work finished.
Although I have not been very good at asking for help, I am asking now…if any of the supporters of Turks Head would like to help out with a donation small or large, then I would be truly grateful, and your donation would be recognised and appreciated and will go a long way to bringing this project to completion.
What will you get for your donation?
All donors will be recognized by Turks Head for their support of the gallery, and recognition will be as follows –
- Supporter – ($1 – $199) – Our sincere appreciation for your help, and your name will be posted on our web site and newsletter, as a supporter of Turks Head
- Major Supporter – ($200 – $1999) – Our sincere appreciation for your help, and your name will be posted on our web site and newsletter, and also on the wall of the gallery, as a major supporter of Turks Head
- Benefactor – ($2000+) – Our sincere appreciation for your help, and your name will be posted on our web site and newsletter, and also on the walls of the gallery, as a benefactor of Turks Head. We will also discuss other options to recognize your contribution, including naming of an exhibition or space at Turks Head for donations of $5000 or more.
What your donation will pay for?
- materials to complete the walls for the main gallery ($1000)
- materials and final work needed to finish the floor ($1400)
- one last tin of paint for the walls in the gallery ($150)
- materials for the lighting track system in the studio ($400)
- Light globes for the gallery lighting ($600)
- Additional costs that have not been factored! ($1450)
Total Fundraising Goal =