After 12 months of work to get the beautiful old Turks Head building renovated, we are now ready to open the doors, and present our first exhibition. Thank you for hanging in there during this very lengthy process, and I hope you can make it along to the opening night and celebrate this wonderful achievement, by both myself and the amazing volunteers that have helped along the way.
Opening Night Details
Date: 14th February 2020
Venue: Turks Head Gallery – 317 Wodonga Place, Albury
Cost: FREE – Drinks and Nibbles provided
Please get your tickets hereif you are coming along for the opening night, entry is free, we want to make sure we have enough food and drink for everyone.
Opening Night Tickets – https://www.trybooking.com/BHWPJ
Turks Head is offering Memberships to those interested in being part of our community, and utilising the facilities on offer. Some of the benefits are included below, and you are welcome to get in touch, or visit the web sitefor more information.
- Support an arts organisation that is actively involved with photographers and the community
- Invitation to free monthly Member events, including artist talks, workshops, photography gear demonstrations, photography discussions (including documentaries), plus much more!
- Pre-opening of exhibitions – check out the latest exhibitions before they open to the public, and hear the artists talk about their work
- Member Only exhibitions – create and show your work with other Members with themed and project based exhibitions
- 10% Discount on Turks Head facilities, including darkroom, studio, classes and workshops
- Discount on services from Create Network (including a discount on Fine Art Printing), and discounts from other partner businesses
- Many other benefits of being part of the Turks Head community
All Members that join Turks Head by the opening date on the 14th of February will be known as Founding Members, and you will be the people that helped launch the Gallery and supported us right from the start. Your support will be invaluable to help get the gallery started, and will help us grow into a wonderful asset for the photography and arts community. We look forward to sharing this space with you, and creating a friendly and supportive community where we can enjoy our love of photography together.
Note: Member benefits and Membership starts when the gallery officially opens in February 2020, and Memberships are for a 12 month period. All facilities (including the darkroom and studio) will be available from the official opening date.
Thank you for your ongoing support of this new photography enterprise in Albury, and I hope you can join us in opening Turks Head next month.